Castleville stone blocks can be crafted in a Workshop or harvested from a Quarry. To craft stone blocks you need 6 stones and takes 1 hour to be ready. Also is possible buying it with 5 crowns. If you need coins can sell them for 5 coins. Castleville stone blocks is used to create mining camp, blacksmith, hammer, logging camp, fishery, mill, bakery, observatory, gold brick, ice pick, rayal inn.
The inventory allows us to store up to 40 stone blocks so recommend making sure you do not have the maximum amount of stone block in your inventory before claiming these rewards.
- When collecting objects keep your game close.
- If you see the message "Gift Claimed Successfully!", congratulations you have just claimed a free item!.
- If you see message "You already responded to this reward.", you have already clicked that link. Try another link!
- If you see the message "Whoa, friend! You've reached the collection limit for now. Try again later". You have reached your daily collection limit for that item. Try again tomorrow or try a different item!
- If you see the message "Sorry, this reward has expired" or "Reward Data was missing" remember rewards expire two or three days after being published, to get the latest rewards visit castleville available materials page.